Given the breadth and depth of our collective experiences and training, we are able to provide consultation in a wide variety of cases in criminal, civil and family court cases. Additionally, we can create and deliver informative, engaging CLE content regarding a broad range of topics.
The first step is easy and free of charge – Just schedule a 20-minute informational call. Of note, these time slots are exclusively for the hiring attorney or court. If you are a family member or client, use our contact form to share your attorney’s info. and we will reach out to them.
- Independent Medical and Psychological Exams for Title IX, Psychic Injury, Disability and Fitness for Duty
- Medical and Psychological Malpractice
- Political Asylum and Immigration
Psychological and Neuropsychological Testing
- Child Custody
- Parental Fitness
Of note, we have multiple forensic mental health experts with specialized training in working with children, adolescents and families as clinicians.
CLE and Speaking Engagements
We value opportunities for informational exchanges and collaboration. Prior topics have included:
- Vetting and Engaging Mental Health Experts
- Trauma as Mitigation
- Children’s Mental Health 101
- Attorney Mental Health and Well-Being